Download winrar software 32 bit and 64 bit for Windows
When your computer does not have too much data or wants to combine all the images into one file for convenience, file decompression software is used. Winrar software with the role of helping you compress large files, reduce their size as well as help you store data more efficiently.
The most prominent of which is Winrar software with convenience and ease of use and does not affect the computer.
WinRAR 6.0.1 is a very popular file compression and decompression application that is installed on almost every computer. It helps you in data backup, file size reduction, compression and decompression of files in RAR and ZIP format. The difference of WinRAR is not only in speed, but also in the ability to create small, detailed archive files after the process.
1. Features of WinRAR
– WinRAR latest version also supports RAR5, new compression algorithm, much faster than before.
– WinRAR gives you the option to password protect the compressed file using the AES 256-bit encryption algorithm. Perfect for hiding your files from prying eyes!
– The application can also create self-extracting files or auto-extracted files with double-click, as well as includes improved features to fix corrupted files.
– For decompression functions, WinRAR supports 15 different formats: RAR, ZIP, 7-Zip, ACE, ARJ, BZ2, CAB, GZip, ISO, JAR, LHZ, TAR, UUE, XZ and Z.
– The options menu is very detailed and allows you to configure every aspect of the program. It is certainly useful for the most demanding users, but it will probably do for the less experienced.
– WinRAR is compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP and the installation file is compatible with 32 and 64 bit systems. In addition, it can integrate with anti-virus software installed on your computer and supports a wide range of formats.
2. Advantages and disadvantages of Winrar
– In general, the advantage of Winrar software compared to other software is definitely the fast mixed file compression speed of this software, even Winrar surpasses its rival 7-zip, making this a software has the fastest compression.
– Not to mention, the capacity after being compressed will be extremely small, providing a great efficient experience in storing a lot of data. Not to mention Winrar also allows you to have more options when compressing data so that you won’t be annoyed if you compress the file not to the size you want.
– But the highlight of Winrar is still extremely light and suitable for users with weak configuration, allowing minimal support to help weak computers run and can recover files if the compression process fails.
– The big disadvantage that users may have to accept when using this software is certainly the cost to use and fully experience this software, as well as not always the speed of Winrar is also high. when compressing file formats. In addition, the file after compression is not really optimized for size, so you will need to pay close attention to this issue.
Version: 6.02, 64 bit version. Size 3.18 MB
Version: 6.02, 32 bit version. Size 2.96 MB
4. How to Active WinRAR
Download file License -> Extract to Folder -> Copy file “rarreg” to C:\Program Files\WinRAR -> Done