Download CCleaner Free 5.88
CCleaner is a computer cleaning software compatible on Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP 32 bit and 64 bit. After downloading, install it quickly and then activate the new version of CCleaner by following the steps below:
Quick guide to the steps to Active the latest CCleaner license
Step 1: Download the software and extract it with WinRAR.
Step 2: Run the File “ccsetup588” to install the software.
Download CCleaner Free 5.88 Version 126.96.36.19946. Size: 34.8 MB
Also you can use the key below to activate CCleaner Professional Update
Key CCleaner Professional Update
Name: Piriform Team
Name: Registered User
To uninstall, remove or rename a program
- Click the Tools icon to the left of the CCleaner Pro Full Key software.
- Select the submission field you want to perform.
- You can then Uninstall, Rename or Delete
To delete a System Restore point
- Select Tools in CCleaner Professional.
- Select System Restore.
- Select the System Restore point from the list that you want to delete. Or, use the keyboard shortcut CTRL + Click to select multiple System Restore points.
- Click Delete . You are prompted to confirm the deletion. Click OK .
- To delete other System Restore points, repeat steps 3 through 4.
Auto-start program control
- Click Tools in CCleaner Pro and select Start.
- List of programs that are set to launch when your computer starts. Disabled features will be grayed out and will say “No” in the Enable column.
- To prevent a program from starting with Windows, select the program and click Disable. To prevent a program from starting with Windows and remove it from the autostart list, select the program entry and click Remove.